發新話題
打印

如果是你又會怎投注贏錢?

Will you bet HKD12,800 ? Come on! High risk.

賽日密馬 © All rights reserved.

I used to bet 3~5 races daily. I often have 1 or 2 selections in each races. Rare to have 3. If more than 4, I just dont bet. Since I rarely eat white fruit, the method fits me. And, as I rarely win 3 races daily, I used to bet a little after win 2 races in a day. (impossible to stop betting for me , just bet a little for fun when have a winning day.) I dont think I can win a lot by tiny amount. In fact, if I can win 30% of my total bets, I am happy. Now my profit is ~42%. Good to me.

Generally, I won a few cold place last year. However, after review, it is quite risky. If I have cold selection and think it is hard to win, I will bet QP instead of P this season.

First of all, I study the chance of the most favorite. After I am confident at the chance of the most favorite (win or lose), I decide to bet.

Betting decison:... no good to write too much in office hour. Write later.

I try not to bet W under HKD40. Like 有才有勢 last time, 兩出兩捷,有3/4泥地血統,W still paid HKD38. Thus, if W under HKD40, I need to think very carefully. If I do not lose much, ok to bet. If already have pressure to cover the bet, need to consider la. 如無把握,不如將金錢緊握。

I never bet QP under HKD30. Like 零用錢+一子彈, both are very good horses, the paid is still HKD30. Generally, I love to bet QP around HKD40~HKD50 when the most favorite is under HKD40 but has very good chance.  Single QP only.

When the most favorite is "must be dead", I will bet W. Sometimes, ok to bet 對碰W. Say, Wed night, I believed 拖肥糖 cannot W, I bet 夢成真+大發雄威 > 了不起(must bet according to my record) DBL. Oh... if not bet DBL won la. However, as I was not confident due to the strange paces on Wed, I tried to save my bets therefore I bet DBL.

Above mentioned is generally used. Of course, it is not an absolute formula to me. Accoringly to my record, I find I used to win when I am confident at the most favorite will be "ding ding". I am still working on my method.

Different ppl have different selections. No absolute formula in this world. Find one fits you is the most important. However, it is my last time to say that: never bet P as your major bet. The paid is depended on the other 2 horses get into P. Hard to set good strategy ah.

賽日密馬 © All rights reserved.

發新話題