17 12
發新話題
打印

如果是你又會怎投注贏錢?

引用:
原帖由 phantomhorse 於 28-10-2005 11:02 AM 發表
Will you bet HKD12,800 ? Come on! High risk.
agree~
冇值搏率ma...
嬴就嬴舊柑,輸就輸獲甘!!

賽日密馬 © All rights reserved.

引用:
I have also tried your formula you mentioned.

1st bet (Target return / Odds - 1)
2nd bet (Target return+money lost / Odds - 1)

But the capital put still large......
do you have any suggestion phantom?
有數據。有統計。有糸統。
有犯錯。有測試。有檢討。
賭得精。中得密。贏得大。

不信內幕貼士只信自己。
建立自己系統方為正路。
若你可做到三成勝出率,
你便可成為馬場大贏家。

I used to bet 3~5 races daily. I often have 1 or 2 selections in each races. Rare to have 3. If more than 4, I just dont bet. Since I rarely eat white fruit, the method fits me. And, as I rarely win 3 races daily, I used to bet a little after win 2 races in a day. (impossible to stop betting for me , just bet a little for fun when have a winning day.) I dont think I can win a lot by tiny amount. In fact, if I can win 30% of my total bets, I am happy. Now my profit is ~42%. Good to me.

Generally, I won a few cold place last year. However, after review, it is quite risky. If I have cold selection and think it is hard to win, I will bet QP instead of P this season.

First of all, I study the chance of the most favorite. After I am confident at the chance of the most favorite (win or lose), I decide to bet.

Betting decison:... no good to write too much in office hour. Write later.

I try not to bet W under HKD40. Like 有才有勢 last time, 兩出兩捷,有3/4泥地血統,W still paid HKD38. Thus, if W under HKD40, I need to think very carefully. If I do not lose much, ok to bet. If already have pressure to cover the bet, need to consider la. 如無把握,不如將金錢緊握。

I never bet QP under HKD30. Like 零用錢+一子彈, both are very good horses, the paid is still HKD30. Generally, I love to bet QP around HKD40~HKD50 when the most favorite is under HKD40 but has very good chance.  Single QP only.

When the most favorite is "must be dead", I will bet W. Sometimes, ok to bet 對碰W. Say, Wed night, I believed 拖肥糖 cannot W, I bet 夢成真+大發雄威 > 了不起(must bet according to my record) DBL. Oh... if not bet DBL won la. However, as I was not confident due to the strange paces on Wed, I tried to save my bets therefore I bet DBL.

Above mentioned is generally used. Of course, it is not an absolute formula to me. Accoringly to my record, I find I used to win when I am confident at the most favorite will be "ding ding". I am still working on my method.

Different ppl have different selections. No absolute formula in this world. Find one fits you is the most important. However, it is my last time to say that: never bet P as your major bet. The paid is depended on the other 2 horses get into P. Hard to set good strategy ah.

引用:
a little bit risky......

引用:
原帖由 phantomhorse 於 28-10-2005 03:00 PM 發表
I used to bet 3~5 races daily. I often have 1 or 2 selections in each races. Rare to have 3. If more than 4, I just dont bet. Since I rarely eat white fruit, the method fits me. And, as I rarely wi ...
got it.....never bet on P.....

will fine tune my findings on my database

thanks a lot phantomhorse
有數據。有統計。有糸統。
有犯錯。有測試。有檢討。
賭得精。中得密。贏得大。

不信內幕貼士只信自己。
建立自己系統方為正路。
若你可做到三成勝出率,
你便可成為馬場大贏家。

引用:
原帖由 coffee 於 28-10-2005 05:52 AM 發表
即是這樣嘛......Only Place
有得執 wor....
我有問題? 如果投注place這樣去到$1600但派彩少過$12-$13怎樣回之前本錢? 我所講只有每日計算, 即如果一日有3匹馬投注最多只輸$600, 這樣本錢不會大.
其實我都讚成賭馬要賭win, (因為練馬師的責任贏頭馬) 但睇暫時成績place好過win, 或可兩者都可投注, 賭馬不是只賭1次或2次這是一個大長途賽, 到累積某數目可加大注碼!

引用:
原帖由 coffee 於 27-10-2005 07:54 PM 發表
十月二十六日的賽馬後又一小統計。

我發現若一場只選取到一匹必殺技和必殺秒數選的馬,

出現27次
3 Win (11%)
14 Place (51.8%)

有51.8%的入圍率怎樣投注可贏錢?[ ...
coffee兄
單T全餐,$5一注,回報有$4430,
因為4/9友實力那場單T派$16178,$5就收$8089