發新話題
打印

真不明白,請大家俾吓意見

引用:
Originally posted by phantomhorse at 24-10-2005 21:35:
前事不忘,後事之師。知己知彼,百戰百勝。馬事即世事,世事如棋。棋有道,道有數。明數者,未是勝,只是窺道。不明數者,易脆敗,等運到矣!求神拜佛望天打掛怨天尤人不可取;敢愛敢做自強不息樂天知數快活人。
非常多謝你o既意見~
使我獲益良多~
定必致力研究投注策略~
再在選馬上下功夫~
感謝......
加油呀!!上杉圭!!

賽日密馬 © All rights reserved.

引用:
Originally posted by phantomhorse at 2005-10-24 09:15 PM:

First of all, thank you for trusting my words ;)

In fact, the above mentioned betting way really works. My fd did win over 1M by HKD30,000 asset by betting on Macus. Too bad, he had so much  ...
多謝phantom精采的演譯,完全清楚明白你的想和做法。
對我有不少Inspiration。我相信你的投注法可以用得着於馬房基金。
我認選馬是各施各法,每人的專長和興趣都不同嘛。
小弟和Marshal正努力檢討選馬方式和收集數據。我預期11月可將命中率由現在34%提高至45%,到11月尾再作evaluation. 現在的1W3P平注方法已prove了很低的成功率,但我也會再繼續至11月。介時會全面收改策略,12月或一月正式加大注碼,全面出擊。
儲多一個月Data至大概350隻就可有更可靠數據。
phantom,若不介意,可否post或pm我你今季所選馬匹夾一夾看看會否有驚喜。

One more time, thank you so much for your fruitful sharings and kind support. I think kind of discussion can make us improve our view on horseracing and brush up to be a more wise gambler.

I review on a monthly basis.
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

I focus on how I win. Of course, do keep all betting records and also study my losing pattern. However, they are hard copies.

And you can see, I win mainly from big jockeys and big stables. It fits the actual situation. Money game, richie win poor. Big "shrimp" small, the fact!

Totally agree : "Money game, richie win poor" ...I've learned much from u... Thanks !!

買p雖然唔底.但交易中.又各馬房上名率差唔得太多.所以不如買重d有賠率而你又有把握中ge馬房試下啦......放棄d無賠率ge馬房.....以上是講p........win就唔可以咁做

引用:
Originally posted by phantomhorse at 25-10-2005 12:34 PM:
I review on a monthly basis.
thank for your sharing,I am totally agreed with you on your way of thinking and method of betting.you are a wise investor not a gambler.Actually, I am interested on your attached file,could you please show me the way to download it or email me through po9653@sinaman.com

引用:
Originally posted by cmleeeeeee at 26-10-2005 04:57 PM:

thank for your sharing,I am totally agreed with you on your way of thinking and method of betting.you are a wise investor not a gambler.Actually, I am interested on your attached file,could you p ...
Click "Betting analysis" ok la.. then u will download.

引用:
Originally posted by phantomhorse at 26-10-2005 05:37 PM:

Click "Betting analysis" ok la.. then u will download.
I have tried right and left clicks, it goes to a new page saying對不起,請不要從外部鏈接下載本論壇的附件。
What's that mean?

I've checked it for you and you can download it just by simply left click on the file "betting analysis.xls" and a dialogue box will appear and what you need to do is to click save then you can save your file in your computer. Please try.

發新話題