發新話題
打印

又一密室逃出佳作,鐘意這類game的必玩 - Out 2 [附攻略]

Re. the White Day, have you find the sugar behind those bottles and the spoon in the kitchen? What you need is to make a cup of coffee like the paper posted on the bar table. You also need to click the details of the 'man doll' you've find (in fact, it's a lighter) - there's another gold 'man doll' inside it. Later, you need to use it to light another red 'man doll' for placing it on the lamp at the upper floor.

賽日密馬 © All rights reserved.

Re. the White Day, the 4-number password is inside the white box, you only need to click the detail of the box, the box will then open with the password '5735'. After you've made the coffee, use the 'man doll' (lighter) to break the sugar which you've placed it on the spoon - something comes out. The final key for the door will emerge after the 'red doll' have been lightened.

引用:
原帖由 Twins 於 18-3-2007 10:19 PM 發表
You just need to click the details of the pen and then click on the pen - the pen will then unfasten with the paper inside it.
You mean in this game? I'm able to get the pen? How am I going to get it?

引用:
原帖由 Twins 於 18-3-2007 10:36 PM 發表
Re. the White Day, the 4-number password is inside the white box, you only need to click the detail of the box, the box will then open with the password '5735'. After you've made the coffee, use th ...
Thanks for the tips, need to go to shower, talk to you later. I'll try your tips later.

Click the 'item info' of the pen, then click the top part of the pen lor.

引用:
原帖由 Twins 於 18-3-2007 10:40 PM 發表
Click the 'item info' of the pen, then click the top part of the pen lor.
Ai ya, I don't even know where to get the pen ar!!!:smile_27:

渦輪機密碼攻略

本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

You're already in possession of the pen, look at the top part of the screen la. BTW, where can I find the two CDs?

引用:
原帖由 Twins 於 18-3-2007 11:17 PM 發表
You're already in possession of the pen, look at the top part of the screen la. BTW, where can I find the two CDs?
I have got only an iron stuff, no pen wor??? And I could find a magnetic rock, I suppose, a string, which I eventually tied it up with the iron bar and the rock, that's it, nothing more. Any help?

Ever since you start the game, you should have in possession of the pen wor! Check it carefully la!

發新話題